1. It can be used for the production of rods, tubes, pl […]
1. It can be used for the production of rods, tubes, plates, cable materials, raw materials and other materials. After secondary processing, it can also be made into thin plates, films and various special-shaped products. It can also be used as lubricants and thickeners.
2. It can be used as additives for plastics, rubbers, coatings, inks, lubricating oils, greases, etc.
3. It can be pressed and formed into thin-walled tubes, thin rods, shaped rods, wire and cable insulation, rolled into thin strips for sealing of pipe thread seals.
4. Used in machinery, electronics, chemical industry and other industries for spraying, dipping, etc.
5. Used for making dipping coating.
6. Can be made into rods, plates, tubes, films and various special-shaped products for aerospace, chemical, electronics, machinery, medicine and other fields.
7. Can be made of high insulation electrical parts, high-frequency wire and cable foreskin, corrosion-resistant chemical containers, resistant to cold oil pipelines, artificial organs and so on.
8. For batteries, fiber cloth and so on.
9. Can be made of film, tube and tube rod, bearing, gasket, valve and chemical pipeline, pipe fittings, equipment container lining, etc., used in electrical, chemical aviation, machinery and other fields.
10. It is mainly used in the electrical industry. It is used as insulation, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials for power and signal lines in aerospace, aerospace, electronics, instrumentation, and computer industries.
11. Replace quartz glassware in ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents in atomic energy, medicine, and semiconductor industries.